My crush drunk text me?

Yesterday night at 3AM I received lots of messages from my crush. It reads " *My name*, I miss you so fuckin much please come here with me I'm so sad I need you right now" blah blah. I know he's drunk because he told me he's at his best friend's home and asked me to come there when I don't even know where his best friend's home is at, and his spelling was messed up. I know it was meant for me because he said my name lots of time. Does he like me? Why drunk text me? I don't know I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's drunk then y mind his texts? better go along with his sober texts

What Guys Said 2

• One of your questions amuses me a little; "why drunk text me?". Here you assume that when one is drunk, there is reason behind one's actions.
    That's not the case. He was drunk, so random things happen.

• Drunk people dont lie

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah he likes you, it could only mean one of two things. He was really drunk and he really fucking likes you. Or he was pretending to be really drunk and he really fucking likes you.

• Drunk people tell what ever Is on their mind making them more open then they usually would be.