Do you ever feel like a someone is mad at you?

So I'm going to try and make this short and as simple as possible. I like this guy at work. I think he likes me too. (I made a post asking about it) So today I went to work and he was fhere. I was happy of course. Anyways. I was in an extra good mood today and I was talking to all my co workers. I was talking to one of the guys there and the guy I liked seemed mad. He would walk by and look serious. I didn't make complete eye contact with him but I saw from the corner of my eye and the vibe was angry. The guy I even talked to would either walk away or try and get him into the convo. But when I would talk to him he would have a good vibes.

Most Helpful Guy

• yup... by the way he/she's stratin at me :-)

• What do you think he means by this? Do you think he's jealous

• Other than his facial expression would be normal or happy if I talked to him

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It's easy to pick up on those things since cues change and they talk to you differently. I'd ask him about it so the anger doesn't keep building up (if he is angry at you at all)

• Oh I don't want to. I just can pick up vibes well

• but if you asked him you would at least know why, you know?