Is he into me?

So, I met this guy over summer while taking classes at the local college. We got along really well, and we still talk. He transferred from state to the local college, and I transferred to state. He is always saying that we should hang out etc. Is he into me? I've never been in a relationship, nor have I had a boyfriend, so I have trouble recognizing the signs. Please help!

Are there any other signs I should be looking for? I'm a sophomore in college, never had a boyfriend, even been on a legit date! I'm worried that I'm missing something that could be good for me.

What Guys Said 2

• "We should hang out" is (usually) code for "let's date." Personally, I'd only say that to a girl I like.

• Reply to update: A guy who likes you as more than a friend will want to be around you a lot, will give you strong eye contact (except if he's shy), will smile a lot and try to get you to smile/laugh, will touch you casually, and will ask you out (for example, by suggesting you two should hang out sometime). He might also playfully tease you and throw out sexual innuendos when flirting with you--but those are techniques most often used by more experienced guys.

• well for sure he's interested wanting ti spend time with you after school. now does he want to be your boyfriend or sleep with you; only time will tell.

What Girls Said 0