Girls, is lack of experience , nervousness and naivety unattractive?

we all have to start somewhere when it comes to well anything but with dating, is it a turn off or simple unatrative if your date is inexperienced , nervous, and or naive. at lets say 18 - 25 years old +/- .

• yes
    26% (7)
  • no
    74% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's really endearing.

What Girls Said 9

• I think it's absolutely adorable

• Yes pretty much.

• Unfortunately, yes for me it is unattractive. If you lack experience, please at least attempt to be confident and try to be knowledgeable.

• Well, it depends. I've dated guys like this before, and they were fun as "friends" but it got to a point where I started to realize I couldn't connect with them intellectually, so I started feeling like I was dating a child. You need to find someone who is "on your level" mentally, if you do, then most likely you will be the most attractive guy in that girls life.

• I don't know. I typically want a more experienced guy seeing as i lack experience and i'm the nervous type myself but l feel like if i really got on with a guy like this and found him attractive then i don't think it would matter because we could work through it together.

• No unless his inexperience makes him immature. If you are mature then it doesn't matter :)

• I think its adorable. 😋

• I actually think that's cute and attractive.

• nah, it's quite cute