Does he just want to get in my pants?

We were on our first date and it was very romantic, we were flying in a blimp over looking sunset in the bay for 2 hours. He's pretty well off with an intelligent mind, very successful career. He asked about my status & loads of questions about my past, what am I interested in, what's my status & sex experience. He even told me some of his crazy past and wild sex life but said he's done w/the crazy life & ready for a relationship. He said when he meets a woman, he thinks of 2 things: a fling or a wife material. Sounds very honest but the thing is he would touch my hands, my legs, tried to tickle me and grabbed my waist.. and I know if I agreed, we would have slept together already. The question is, is he just looking for something casual? He pinged me right after the date and said he'd like to meet up again this weekend but I can't decide since I don't want to be with a "player". Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha! you've got his number! playeeeeeer!

trust your instincts.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• You could always do what I do when I think a guy is just wanting me for nooky and say "i don't plan to sleep with you anytime soon" and see if he calls in the next month lol

• I don't think he's over the wild crazy sex life just yet! I think he wants some action, which is not good! he might still not be into getting a serious relastionship just yet! hope this helps!