Women only tell guys that know the reason why they can't get a woman because of their looks , that they're not ugly only to be politically correct?

Do you agree with the question title? Because I know plenty of women will tell guys ( That they KNOW they don't find attractive to them) that they aren't ugly and don't try to say its because of their confidence and/or personality that women don't like them because when a guy first approaches a woman, she is only concerned with his looks. Looks first and then if guys pass the looks test THEN personality and confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are pretty important and I say this as a mediocre looking guy who got his confidence torn down on here by girls. But very few people in the world actually look that bad and most people have a decent appearance enough to get them somewhere I believe.

What Girls Said 1

• For me if you're good lucking that might intimidate me so I go with personality next. I don't like guys that know they're attractive and flaunt it to the extreme.

What Guys Said 3

• True dat! 100% on da spot. Whoever deny this fact is a BIC phat liar.

@idkwtftoputhere would u marry this ugly face of mine baby πŸ’

• The great thing about girls is they don't find the same things attractive.

• I certianly didn't past the looks test, But I have a weirdly great personality...