Girls, how can I be sure if a girl I like is into me?

recently we watched a movie together and she gave me some cookies after the movie. we had a great time we even made plans to go again, after finals anyway. but i'm afraid to make a move because i dont want to make things awkward if she just wants to be friends. so far we've been to three movies together and everything seems ok but its a little too casual. we talk and laugh everything seems great i just dont know if she feels like i do. i will say we would be a great couple together, she is the only girl that can make me laugh and smile so much!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly. My opinion tell her exactly how you feel. Girls tend to over complicate things in their heads so she might feel the same and not want to make a move either. Be honest with her. (:

• I agree, I'm just afraid of ruining what we have if she doesn't feel the same way. It could make things awkward

What Girls Said 4

• You ask her out.

• Yeah I want to j just don't want things to get weird between us if she's not interested

• If you don't take a chance, you might be missing out.

• Yeah, true. Any advice on how to do it? I suck at these types of things.

• If she touches you in some way, like your legs, arms, hands, etc, then yes. If she pulls away then she's not into it.

• Yeah that happens, she doesn't pull Away and it doesn't seem like it bothers her

• I see, 😊 what do you think would be best for me to do? Im bad with these types of things.

• Well I'd start by touching her leg with you leg, or maybe offer to give her a massage. Just kinda feel off her vibes. If she wants it there's nothing to it! You could always play the arm tickle game... When you gently run you fingers up and down her arm and, without looking at her arm, she has to guess when you pass over the line on the underside of your elbow (Palm facing up). It's harder than you think!!! And it's fun and she feel you touching her gently.

• Well when you're at the movies does she get closer to you, or does she lean on you?

• We do sit pretty close, our legs touch or rub, our feet are even close to each other as well. When we talk to each other we lean in towards each other too.

• I haven't noticed her moving towards my hand or anything. But I do get the feeling like she doesn't know what to do with her hands.

• If you go to the movies again & you really want something to happen make it happen. She might be into you but might not know what to do

• Is the word "cookies" a metaphor? If it is, that is all you need to know to answer that question yourself.

• No metaphor just legit cookies haha