I just found out my boyfriend is bisexual?

I'm a girl and this guy asked me out ND we really hit it off but then I found out he was bi, and it's kind of weird to be around him! I don't know what to do.. any advice?

Sorry I meant and

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love him, does it matter that he's attracted to boys and girls? Sure, it might be easier to get jealous, but at the same time, it shouldn't change your relationship. He shouldn't be cheating, straight or not, so you shouldn't really feel like there are more opportunities for him to cheat if he's bi in the first place.

A lot of people are bi, and several don't even admit it. If you like him, it shouldn't matter as long as he loves you and only you. :)

What Guys Said 2

• dont let it change anything. If he still likes you then what is there to worry about! I say you should just thank him for being honest and talk to him about it :)

• leave him he's running on feelings

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't leave him, in fact you could take it as a compliment that even though there may have been lots of other girls and guys to choose from, he chose you

• Good for him I'm BI too and I think BI is the way to go you get the best of both worlds do. Judge him tho