Condoms are falling off during sex?

My long term ex was on the pill and we never used condoms but the girl im seeing now, i gotta use them. The problem is though sometimes they fall off... which is not only really annoying but its also scary. What could be causing this? is it possible im not fully erect? or that she is too tight? or that lube should be used? anyone else have this problem? maybe i have too much pre cum?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can thing of a few things you could try:

1. Check if you're using the right size condom width-wise. (www.condom-sizes.org/.../condom-size-chart)
    2. Make sure your junk is dry and your girl is wet.
    3. Make sure you're fully erect. Maybe with less masturbation and more foreplay. (she gona love it anyway)
    4. Take it out whenever you come. Asap.
    5. Whenever you are taking it completly out of her, before anything else, make sure you grab the condom with your fingers to help it out.

That's all I can say off the top of my head.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

• Get a smaller sized condom and don't masturbate much. You're not fully erect. Have some good diet and workout schedule.

• Or maybe the condoms you're buying are too big for your penis. Buy a smaller size, that's most likely the case.

• Errr... then buy condoms that fit yer size basically...:-P

• the condom is too big for you and you need a smaller size.

• Maybe you're buying too big, maybe you need some lube.

• lol your dick is too small

• You need smaller condoms. lol

• Get a smaller sized condom.