Do you believe in attraction/love/lust at first sight?

I've expeienced this twice where a guy I've never spoken to before, we will lock eyes together and sort of stare at each other for ages and then later end up speaking and its pretty obvious both of us are attracted to the other one. One's my boyfriend now and one ended up being a guy friend for a year who would act like he liked me but actually had a gil firend on the sly. I had strong feeling for both guys immediately.

Has this ever happened to you? Dyou think its love?

Most Helpful Guy

• hell no... i need 2 know her at least 4 a few months basically

What Guys Said 6

• It happened to my mum and dad. Love at first sight. Or rather collision in a supermarket isle!!

• aww really that's pretty cool

• ah that's such a cute story! Funny that they both got so close so quick but I guess that's what instant attraction does to people! Thanks for sharing

• No probs!!

• First off, those are all different terms.

Lust happens at first sight more often than not.

Love doesn't happen at first sight. If it does, then it's actually just infatuation.

attraction is too vague a term to give a proper answer for.

• Sure. But what comes quickly also tends to burn out quickly.

Still, there are exceptions.

• Attraction and lust yes, love no.

• Yeah I do but take it slow as it may not be the same

• Lust and attraction, yes. I don't believe in love.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I believe in it. It happened to me once, but I'm 100% sure that the guy wasn't attracted to me at all.
    I don't think it's love, because they don't know each other. They're just physically attracted, and obviously in order to love someone you have to know them.

• Did you talk to the guy then?

• Unfortunately no. And I still wonder why he was always staring at me. I was obviously was attracted to him (even though he wasn't my type at all) and that's why I was also staring at him.

• Attraction, yes. Love, no.

• Love at first sight is a myth. It's called attraction at first sight, you become infatuated with a person based on their looks or character facade. Love is truly about falling in love with a person by getting to know them personally, not an illusion you've created of them in you're mind. Crushes, infatuation, and love are different things.

Don't let Romeo and Juliet fool you.

• yeah I don't know I don't think I really believe it but I do think you can have vey strong feelings onn first sight that is close to ove but that you build on it

• It usually doesn't happen but there's always like sexual tension in some cases. I do find guys attractive when I see them at first, but it's never love

• so you just think its lust then?

• So far that's only happened to me once. With the guy i'm with now. We have been together for 3yrs.

• aw how did you meet him?

• aww :) does he live near you? will you get to see him a lot hen he graduates?

• No he lives in a different country. Yes after he gradates we are going to meet up. Untill then we are both working on putting our lives together career wise so we would both be more financially stable once we can.

• I believe in lust at first sight sometimes mistaken for love.