Girls, the girl I'm dating says she wants me to leave her alone for a while. How long is a while?

I was texting her a lot. And last night she says she's getting the bus and will text me when she's home. She didn't call or text. In return I got worried and text her a lot as I was genuinely worried!
In morning she goes she needs her space and for me not to contact her for a while.

When should I contact her?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to do, but maybe you should just wait until she contacts you. She may just time to think things through.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't. Let her contact you. And if she doesn't, then clearly she doesn't like you enough or she has issues, I don't know. But she said she needed space so that's what she needs. Try and move on at the same time, though. You don't know how long it will take and it will suck if you just keep wallowing. (Not saying you will, but there's a risk if you really like her.)

• It is probably not going to last. You have to come to terms with that and prepare yourself mentally...
    If I were you, I'd wait for her to call, as SHE needs space. But if you are insistent, one week sounds okay... just text a simple "hey"

• Let her contact you first. It sucks and it's difficult, but she wants space. Only she knows how much she needs.

• Maybe wait a week, but when you do, just not as much :) is there any excuse you could use to contact her in a week? Perhaps you went to her house and you "can't find" your iPod, wallet etc. and you were just wondering if it was there? Don't say your phone! Haha :) she'll know you're lying. So try in a week :) best of luck

• You sound like you really care for her but getting texted a lot can get frustrating. I'm not sure what she meant by a while but you should take it to mean until she texts you first.