Should I give up on women?

I'm a tall, built, good looking guy who just turned 24 yesterday. Except there is one problem: I'm a virgin who has never even had a date with a girl. I have actually noted exactly how many girls I have asked out, and that number is 71. 71 girls since I was in high school. I have the worst luck of mankind when it comes to women. I'm going to graduate with my Master's degree in athletic training, so that makes me smart. Below is a picture of how good looking I am. SInce I'm 24 now, I'll just give up. I'll just wait for a girl to ask me out, since they don't mind out asking out fat and ugly guys anyway.

It makes me mad because I know FAT FAT guys who get laid. My cousin is 17 and gets laid by skinny hot chicks, and he's a fat slob.

Should I give up on women?

My cousin and his girl. Are you surprised? I am.

scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...32310461348_n.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look 24. Maybe that's the problem.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I'm going to graduate with my Master's degree in athletic training, so that makes me smart". - This isn't what makes you smart. It makes you have a masters degree in athletic training, nothing more or nothing less.

"Below is a picture of how good looking I am." - No offense intended through saying this, and there is absolutely nothing bad about how you look, but talking like that gives of an arrogant attitude.

"SInce I'm 24 now, I'll just give up. I'll just wait for a girl to ask me out, since they don't mind out asking out fat and ugly guys anyway." - You're strongly presuming it's looks which solely dictate how females choose their partners. There's nothing wrong with being fat, or 'ugly'. There's so much more to attraction then looks, too.
    Being 24 means nothing. You're barely an adult and have loads of years left. Keep trying and you'll get someone eventually.

What Girls Said 10

• The reason these "fat, fat" guys get laid is very well because they are good people. Believe me, I understand that it might seem baffling that as a clearly smart and attractive guy that girls aren't just on board with jumping all over you like a piece of cake in the middle of Herbal Weightloss center.

However, here's the thing: a lot of guys don't realize that if a girl thinks your personality sucks or isn't compatible with hers, she likely won't date you. I know it might be hard to self reflect and ask yourself: "Well, how do I come across? Arrogant, maybe conceited?" because you would think those things don't matter, but they do.

Me for example: I am smart, went to school, have a job, am also fit and a good looking girl, but for a long time I didn't have success either. I realized that it was because I was stand-offish and come across to people a different way than I intended. When I figured that out, it became 100% easier to be successful in the dating world.

Do a little self reflection, see if there isn't something you can work on, and as long as you have an appealing attitude and personality, you'll be a perfect 10 in no time.

• well guys only care about looks so i won't date some fat chick or ugly hoe.

i think i have a good personality.

• With the mentality you're displaying, and this isn't to insult you or seem like a total bitch, but you do come across pretty shallow and conceited. If you're happy with that then hey, do you, but if you really want blunt honesty I think you have some areas you could work on.

But hey, I never met you so what do I really know?

• Probably it's your shit personality you fuckwang.

• It's your attitude. Get over yourself.

• get over myself?

• women dont have to worry about this since guys are less picky.

• Damn you're not picky and you still got rejected 71 times? Fuck.

• You come across as arrogant and rude. No matter what you look like, it will turn most girls away.

• Well your looks isn't the problem.. I think you turn women away with how you talk, seem a bit cocky to me

• thats rude to talk about your family like you just did, & your too cocky, tone it down, yes you're good looking , have you tried having respect? :)

• Your very attractive I'm surprised this happens to you.

• whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• You unjustly believe that you have everything a girl could want - tall, athletic, good-looking, a master's degree, a good personality, etc. Basically, a total package. However, you remain a virgin at 24 even with all of the above.

The reason: you think you're too good even for yourself. From what you've written above, you appear to lack charm, are arrogant and you don't seem to have tapped into your sensitive side yet. You put girls off with your approach because they might as well have a laugh with a fat slob and create some rapport that a guy who ticks all those imaginery boxes that our parents like.

Admittedly, it's hard to say you are definitely all of these things from a short paragraph but you do come across as somebody who thinks they're farts smell of roses.

Happy Birthday xx

• i think im just fine and im just being confident.

• Don't feed the troll

• this is not a troll post at all.

• i do know fat guys who get laid. not just my cousin but i have fat friends too.

• It is not about what you said. I know fat guys get laid. But that sounded just so ridiculous. You sound like the biggest dick ever, I can't believe soneone like you would exist

What Guys Said 10

• honestly, you sound like a total douchebag. Girls have a great radar for these things

• im about to get my masters and im a douchebag, ok.

• the fact that you play up the fact that you're about to get your masters in athletic training... as if its supposed to matter to me, is only partly why you sound like a total douchebag. Unfortunately for you, there are other reasons too...

• It's probably how you ask them then? You might be an asshole.

• well my cousin is a fatass and he had a hot girl ask him out. Its not that.

• Well then it's probably because you're an asshole

• Um just because you have a degree doesn't make you smart. I know plenty of idiots with doctoral degrees. I think your problem is your personality/attitude because you sound self centered just from your description.

• stop lying.

I think this question is just an experiment to see what people will say.

oh Yeah... Go DUKE!!

• Well be glad you are college educated

• Why is that?

• Because the harsh reality of life is that it seems almost impossible, very difficult to get s financially stable job if you only have a high school diploma

• And guys, men, are still harshly judged, valued, defined by their career and finances, stability, income.

• Damn i wish i was born white if guys like your cousin get bishes like that

• well I'm white and I'm still looking

• Ok now you can call me a manlet or whatever lol coz i am only 5'10", but i will be honest, sometimes being too tall can actually be a turn off for many girls because you gotta understand the average girl is quite short even compared to me. I would suggest you try to hit on taller girls like my height tall or above and hey, there are many short girls too who do like that height. And also, commendable building muscle like that at such a height since making gains can get tough

• I hit on girls of all heights, as long as she's not taller than me. Height barely means anything to me,

• "my Master's degree in athletic training, so that makes me smart"

media.giphy.com/media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif

• For a moment I thought we are losing a bro to the gay side lol... never mind stay cool bro.
    Self maturity and attitude are the real worth of the person.

• Women are waste of time dude

• You are handsome and smart and confident You don't need them

• Why do women objectify themselves? Then they complain we do it. Go away

• sukiaa is jealous that men pay more attention to their xbox than her.

• I think the problem is that you sound like a dick.

• how so?

• im just being honest.

• There's being honest and then there's being a unnecessary dick.