What's your perfect date?

I recognize guys get A LOT of pressure put on them to ask the girl out, pay for the date, etc. But let's do a little role reversal: let's say, for once, a girl asks you out and is willing to take you ANYWHERE you want to go for a date, is going to pay and allow you to set the pace of the evening (meaning whether you kiss, have sex, etc). What date would you want to be taken on and how would you want it to end?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, good question.
    My perfect date would be to wake up early, like 6 am or 7 am, and drive out to my favorite hiking place. We spend the morning fishing at my favorite pond, in relative silence, until about noon. We have a picnic lunch, then go hiking. After a while, we get done, drive back to the city, and watch a baseball game. For dinner, we go out and we eat at a casual dining restaurant, and have a couple of beers. After dinner, we go see a movie together, and after the movie we come back home. For a while we just hang out, maybe eat some ice cream. We go to bed together, me just holding her in my arms until we fall asleep together.
    Perfect

What Guys Said 12

• A racetrack, that's all I could care about haha. Don't care at all what we do afterwards as long as I get to drive as fast as I want in a track car. If a girl ever did that for me, I'd probably propose that night XD

• Death Metal concert followed by a fancy dinner, a bottle of wine, followed by sex with blindfolds, some mild bondage, and the best orgasm you've ever experienced.

• Somewhere near the lake and we cook together and laugh and just talk and stare at each other lol 😍😍

• Chocolate fondu whilst taking a hot air balloon ride. Then when that's over I'll hire a herd of white brumbies to gallop across the open Savannah oh wait oh my god the Brumbies are changing direction stampeding towards us ahhhhh get down my love... Nah I like romantic stuff but probably quite simply staying up all night talking and drinking after a meal or a movie

• Work out and work up a sweat. Followed by being taken to her place. Play video games. Eat pizza. Have lots of raunchy, kinky sex. Shower together followed by more sex.

• We're on the beach fishing, after awhile we go swimming, get out after a but walk around the beach area and get some ice cream and walk along the sand, then we go swimming again, fish at early dusk and once night falls walk along the sand again.

• I'd say some drink to break the tension and stress followed by something like laser tag, then back to mine or her for some TV and possibly more

• That sounds like fun.

• I understand what you mean.

• i've always been the boring one in my social circle (due my anxiety stopping me from doing things spontaneously) so now i want excitement and loudness

• i would like to go to a nice place to eat after that some place for a little dancing.. then walk all the way home stopping for some drinks then may be some ice cream while walking... then drop her at her place with some kissing. no sex on first date.

• Go to the beach or somewhere outdoors like that, watch the sunset, then go for pizza and beer followed by ice cream, then maybe go home, cuddle and watch movies or tv? Maybe there will be a little bit of playful groping lol ;)

• A trip to Asgard. Knock off a few frost giants, party, tell stories then say "What a lovely day".

• With an all night of fucking waking up the next morning and fuck a little more before leaving.

• I do free dates--no activities, places we can just talk--that are close to a place where we can fuck if we choose. I see no reason to change that, even if she's offering to pay.