So im in an intense long distance relationship. I'm on one coast, she's on the other and flying out to visit. Should I offer to pay?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can afford it go ahead but you aren't obligated I'd say. Like you're in it for the long haul you're both gonna be flying back and forth, right? So, you can't afford to pay for every trip, probably. Maybe offer to split it? You both split every trip, kinda thing. That'd be cool.

In my past LDRs its never really been an issue of 'who pays' but 'who can get the money' lmao.

What Girls Said 5

• Offering is always nice, but it's reasonable to each pay your own way each time you visit.

When I had an LDR, we'd always take turns flying back and forth, and we each paid our own way.

I wouldn't start mixing money unless you are really serious about her; serious enough to marry her. Otherwise, it's just an expensive date and you'll be throwing your money away on someone when you could be putting it towards a different girl.

• If you want to but it's not required. You could suggest you guys split it because the purpose of the trip benefits you both.

• You dont have to but it never hurts to ask if you want to. You could always just offer to pay half or something

• Offering is a lovely thiught! Only if it's itv oi expensive because will she pay when you visit?

• If you feel like doing it then go. But ask her if she wants to :)