When do you stop seeing your friends with benefits?

When you have a friends with benefits, and you got a date. When do you stop seeing your FWB? After the first date, if it went well? Second, third, fourth date.. ? Only after you agree to be boyfriend & gf?

Just to clarify, i dont mean that you begin dating your friends with benefits . I mean another person... Seems people misunderstood when i asked earlier.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I see what you're saying. I stop with the friends with benefits guy when I want a relationship with the guy I like, and I know he wants a relationship with me too and would like for us to be monogamous. That could be the first date, the fourth, or later, it's just based on our circumstances.

• Exactly. =)

• Sweet. ^_^ Yeah, took me a second to realize we're talking about two guys haha.

What Guys Said 4

• Only after you agree to be in a monogamous relationship.

• usuallt friends with benefits don't want a relationship..

• When things are not just right. Go in search of another friends with benefits . However, if the sex is great I think you should continue sharing sex with him. You can always have a back up. Could be fun.

• I'd stop seeing a friends with benefits if:

A. I decide that I want to be in a relationship and
    B. I find someone I want to be in a relationship with.

What Girls Said 3

• I had that situation except the guy I was looking to date lived an hour away an we had met online. Once we decided that we wanted to date but we wanted to meet first I ended things with my friends with benefits . I'm currently just friends with my old friends with benefits now.

• You should stop when you find a new person and make it official

• When he started having feelings for me.