How to stop dating a guy you see often?

he is a regular customer at my job and i asked him out and we went on a few dates and we kissed but now im not attracted to him and he comes to my job and tries to talk to me or kiss me and i dont like it i wanna cut him off but i dont know how and i dont wanna end in bad terms because he's a regular and i think it would be awkward/uncomfortabe for me and since he's foreign I don't know how to say in a nice way so he can understand. lol I don't know what to do i feel so stuck i feel kinda bad.

also I think he doesn't want anything serious either like a girlfriend or anything so I don't know if that helps?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been in this situation and couldn't get out of it for the life of me. I never liked him. He asked me out and I said no multiple times until one day I said yes to shut him up. He kissed me. I dodged the first attempt but didn't see the second attempt coming until after it was already too late. I told him I wasn't into him and he freaked shit. Even got a job where I worked and would harass me until I finally quit because my managers didn't try to stop it. Its a tough situation and I hope it works out for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him that you kiss only cowboy6666, he is your now new boyfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• I recommend being very clear and straight forward. Dont mince words and dont leave him with any idea that he has a another chance. This method sucks at first but guys seem to get over stuff pretty fast.

The problem is when you aren't clear with a guy and he keeps coming back and back because you tried to be so polite that he didn't get the message. This actually seems to hurt them more in the long haul. And some get creepy.

• This is why you shouldn't date regulars - but I've been there when I worked in food service and it turned sour. Dude got creepy on me and I had to have him banned from the store.

You just have to be honest with him and let him know that you have other things going on in your life, so you're going to stay single for a while. If he gives you shit, then you can talk to your manager and let them know that he's bothering you. Be ready for a lecture on not dating customers though.

• That's easy if he doesn't want anything serious, just tell him you're looking for a long term relationship. Or say you don't think your personalities are compatible for a relationship but you wouldn't mind keeping him as a friend.

Just say anything that you think will get him to leave you alone. If you're really brave, go on a date and do something really disgusting :D that's just a joke, but you have to remember, you do not owe him anything, be honest with him and tell him you don't think there is enough chemistry or attraction there. You are in no way obliged to do anything you don't want to do!

• It's easier than you think. Say something like. You're a nice guy Paul but I don't think it's gonna work I don't think we should see each other anymore. Most guys take it fine

• thats horsesh*t, don't use the "your a nice guy" excuse, tell him straight up or leave it be. god i hate girls and their petty problems, would love to see a world were girls had to try and not the guys all the time. Yes i am beeing mad >:(

• @The_other_one Idgaf about you being mad.

• oohhhhh you got me, sick comeback.