Would you leave your S/O if they couldn't perform in bed?

For example, if your boyfriend or girlfriend were in an accident that left them with a physical disability, making sex impossible... what would you do?

• I'd support him/her no matter what
  • I'd stay with him/her but be unsatisfied
  • I'd end up leaving them - sex is too important

Most Helpful Guy

• If i already loved her before the accident what could possible change my mind..
    My heart is pure, big and very simpele if i may say so.
    Id support her through anything even if it means i need to adapt change my work, sociale life you name it.
    Id give my life for her's basically.

What Guys Said 5

• Be sexual with them in other ways.

• if i really loved her NO ;-)

• Well you can't just walk right out on them after the accident, that'd be pretty fucked up. I'd wait about 3-4 months, and in that time, try and figure out any alternatives, and see if those are enough to keep me satisfied in the long run.

But I'd be leaning towards leaving until something is figured out.

• No way..
    She's my SO not just any girl..

• why not teach them a thing or two

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on whether I really cared about him.

• Honestly it would depend on how much I like him and how long we have been together.

• if he was ok with me getting it elsewhere, no.

• But would you be okay with him getting it elsewhere if you were the one who couldn't perform?

• I answered it by giving you two scenarios: either you'd be struggling with having zero sex drive and therefore wouldn't be at all interested in sexual activity, or you'd be unable to move/numb/paralyzed from the waist down.

• sex drives are more easily fixed than most realize. as long as the desire is there.

if I were unable to feel anything from the waist down, I'd probably commit suicide.