How to ask him out after flaking out twice?

I have been seeing this guy since February and we have been going out at least one a week. Things are good and last Friday I asked him to go out with my friends in the city. He asked me at what time, and when I was about to respond, I dropped my phone and it broke. I got it fixed the next day and texted him saying sorry and asked him to hang out that night. We agreed to meet up later and when he texted me it was very late and I fell asleep without responding. I said sorry again the next day and he responded just saying "boo". I want to ask him out again tomorrow so should I just ask him and say "I want to make up for being a flake" or should I not bring it up at all. Will he give me another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• did u xplain wot happened xactly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, just apologize and ask him out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey :) you should read my last take on my page, and visit this website called Mirror aphrodite !! I feel it could help your situations...