Not sure if I should reply to his text?

So I text him a few days ago to dtr. He completely ignored my text and never replied, so I didn't text him again until today. I text him today asking if he wanted to hangout tonight or tomorrow as my roommate's out of town. All he said was that he's busy until later in the week. Is there any point replying to this. I really like this guy and when I'm with him things are great. But when we're not together, he acts like a massive asshole - always expecting me to change my plans for him and just generally be at his beck and call. Is it worth texting him and saying something about him not being free until the end of the week? Or should I just leave it?

Most Helpful Guy

• better not... i believe u'd look "needy" if u do :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Leave him alone

• Life is too short to spend it with a jerk.

• i would leave it.. else just look needy

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to say it but this is a red flag. Guys (when really liking you) should NEVER be jerks, so whatever his problem is, don't make it yours. You show him you're not for sale and he needs to work harder. He's not being honest with you and taking the time to tell you what's up, so why should you bare your soul and tell him this bothers you. Play hard to get. Stop texting him. If he asks to hang out you tell him you're busy. I know it's hard, because like you said it's good when you hang out, and you're a normal person who wants to be with someone they like, but he clearly doesn't feel the same way. This will be a good test. And he really needs one. Trust me. Be careful.

• girl you gotta forget about this jerk and move on, it's all about priorities, no one is actually busy!!

• Leave it, you are worth so much more!! You will be available to him and he takes advantage of that. Dont respond ~Personal experience. As a priority... You should always be first, not an option.