Girls, Is this a good reason to get fit or muscular?

I feel like a future girlfriend deserves to be with a fit guy she is attracted to. Also I am doing it for my health and confidence. But is doing for a future girlfriend a bad reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that bad. I guess if you gain confidence out of it it's for you but also to reflect on someone. If the future girlfriend was the only reason it would be bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Any reason is a good reason!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's fine. Do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do what you want to do! There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good for a SO. It'll take some time, so be patient & stick to it

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what'chu feel like you gotta do my friend. Some women prefer a less chunky dude, others prefer the chunk, others couldn't give two shits.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be doing it exclusively for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think more people get fit for that reason than any other tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no.

Yes, if it's for you.

No, if it's for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it for your health and confidence. Future girlfriend should love you how you are...

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if I want her even more attracted to me? Is that bad?

• No it is not bad... we all do things to be more attractive to the opposite sex - so long as it is something you are also doing for yourself - which I think getting fitter is both for yourself and to make you more attractive

• True so do it more for me ok

• Not at all! You want the best for your girlfriend and yourself no shame in that.

0|0
    0|0