Girls, Is this a good reason to get fit or muscular?

I feel like a future girlfriend deserves to be with a fit guy she is attracted to. Also I am doing it for my health and confidence. But is doing for a future girlfriend a bad reason?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that bad. I guess if you gain confidence out of it it's for you but also to reflect on someone. If the future girlfriend was the only reason it would be bad.

What Girls Said 10

• Any reason is a good reason!

• No. It's fine. Do it.

• You do what you want to do! There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good for a SO. It'll take some time, so be patient & stick to it

• Do what'chu feel like you gotta do my friend. Some women prefer a less chunky dude, others prefer the chunk, others couldn't give two shits.

• You should be doing it exclusively for yourself.

• I think more people get fit for that reason than any other tbh

• Do it for you

• Yes and no.

Yes, if it's for you.

No, if it's for her.

• Do it for your health and confidence. Future girlfriend should love you how you are...

• But what if I want her even more attracted to me? Is that bad?

• No it is not bad... we all do things to be more attractive to the opposite sex - so long as it is something you are also doing for yourself - which I think getting fitter is both for yourself and to make you more attractive

• True so do it more for me ok

• Not at all! You want the best for your girlfriend and yourself no shame in that.