Girls, would it be cocky to think that once I get fit I'd be the total package?

I feel like I'd be great guy to her. All I want in a relationship is to make whoever I'm with happy. Is being really attractive on top of that everything a girl wants?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is slightly cocky and may lead to disappointment. Looking good might slightly help, but isn't going to guarantee her liking you. Being physically attractive isn't the dealbreaking factor in her love, most girls care more for a funny, entertaining, considerate, smart guy. You dont need to be good at everything but think of those things too.

• I understand I just feel like if there are more than one guy with those positive traits the better looking one will stand out. Then that will determine whether of not she picks me or someone else.

What Girls Said 7

• No. Confidence is important.
    However, the 'total package' thing is majorly subjective. What - to you - may be a less than a total package person, someone else might find that person to be perfection.
    The same goes for the other way around.

• Well it'd be cocky if you acted like a total jerk after you got fit

• What if I acted nice and felt I would be a good person for her to be with.

• That'd be better but if she doesn't feel the same way you should let her go

• Yep good luck on your fit journey

• Confidence and a goal are good

• Nah, most girls want a guy who is the full package.

• Nope, not at all.

• Not cocky at all. Confidence is attractive in a guy