How can I be something else besides just "hot"?

Every time a guy has any interest in me it's always "I think you are hot" and they never want to date but just screw me. I am a 37 year old bartender, I carry myself well. I like to think I have a great funny personality and I don't dress slutty. I just don't know what I am doing that keeps me from being girlfriend material.

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be your job attracts wrong type of guy and they think that is what you want to hear. Tell potential dates what you told us that you want to be treated better and deserve more respect. Say there is more to you than your looks , you have a good personality.

What Guys Said 9

• Stop wearing make up and just wear this:

www.dudeiwantthat.com/.../...story-rubber-6771.jpg

Then you will be practicing bagism at its essence, as described by John Lennon/Yoko Ono and will only be judged on your communication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagism

• You sound great. It's probably just a numbers game then, and you have to sort through the majority mentality of men, which is generally visual/sexual, to get to the ones who care to get to know you before just jumping in the sack. The ones who enjoy taking the time, learning about each other. The dance of walks and talks, little touches in passing here and there. In a word, courtship, caring, or even becoming friends who really like each other as people, rather than as sexual objects.

• i guess it's cause of yer job bsically... many guys think bartenders = sluts which is wrong basically

• There has to be a lot more to it than this. Context where this is being said, what you do when you're not working, the image you're presenting.

• It's probably just the types of guys you are meeting, they only have sex in mind.

• Enjoy your self while you can. There will come a time when everything will fall into place. When your HOT your HOT. So go out and have some fun. Make sure he has protection for the 2 of you.

• Have a skillset. Then you're a hot (insert skill here).

• Do u want to have a vidsex with random stranger like me?

• Well are most of these guys expressing interest in you doing so because they know you from work? The vast majority of guys who approach in bars are assholes who only want sex, that goes for approaching patrons and staff as well. How can you be girlfriend material, a good start is get away from the bar guys who approach literally every woman trying to get in her pants. Try your circle of friends, if they don't know any quality guys, try online. Not so much match or those other sites try meetup, it is a social site, not a dating site. Simply meet new people men and women (remember women have friends co-workers, bothers and cousins) other than the typical bar clientele.

It can be hard, just remember, "Everyday I'm hustlin, hustlin!"

What Girls Said 2

• Where do you usually meet guys?

If it's at your job, maybe your job environment is attracting the wrong type of guys and you should try meeting guys at different places.

• No.. not at the bar. Please try another different avenue for meeting guys.