Is it likely to date a girl that rejected you in the past?

In grade 10 I had no game and I wasn't very attractive as I am now. I'm in grade 11 now and I look a lot better, new hairstyle, taller, more confident, more fit and I'm bassically getting more attention from girls. There was this girl that I asked out in grade 10 but she said no, I think mainly because I was very stupid and skipped all the steps for getting a girl (I didn't even have her number yet) all I did was talk to her a little bit in class. is it possible to date her now if I get to know her more and follow the steps?

Most Helpful Girl

• Possible but not likely.

If she didn't like you when you were less attractive and had no "game" she doesn't deserve you now anyway

What Girls Said 2

• It's possible.

• Similar situation happened to me.. in 10th grade guy asked me out. I rejected but we became friends over the years and then now we're officially dating. No worries just text or talk to her a lot. It'll work out. Goodluck!

What Guys Said 3

• it depends a lot of the time no but sometimes girls from past can come back and be interested. but sometimes if they said no it means they weren't interested and better off finding a new girl. so it depends on why she said no and if your her type or not I guess

• guess she might've changed her mind as well.. so do it bro

• Not very likely, but possibly.