Can you fall in love in two weeks?

I met this guy here on gag and we have had a few problems but he has always understoo me an he cares for me deeply... I can't think of going through my day without talking to him I want to hear his voice is this love or extreme like?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It's not love. It will feel like it though. It is called NRE, it is new relationship energy, and it is caused by chemicals in the brain that are designed to smooth the transition into a relationship. Sometimes they come on really strong, really fast. It is like overdosing on amphetamines, stimulants and painkillers at the same time. The chemicals your brain will be releasing right now are dopamine, norepiniephidrine, phenylethylamine, and serotonin. It makes the person seem... perfect, makes the love feel so real, so right, so strong. But it is not 'real' love. And it can last a few weeks, a few months, or even a few years. In extremely rare cases it can linger for close to four years.

You need to know that this is not how things will feel forever, this is literally a case of your brain being high. So I will say that it is not love, in that it is not a 'real', mature, long-term love. But it is a lot more than just an 'extreme like'. Your brain is sending you the brain chemicals that it uses to facilitate a long-term relationship. It's a chemically induced state of mind, but it is one that is needed for real emotions to grow slowly in the background.

What Guys Said 9

• In lust/infatuation, yes. But love? Most likely not. Unless you spend two weeks just constantly talking.

• o_O

who is he? who is he? ^_^

hahahha anyway... yeah it's normal... others can fall in love by 1st sight basically...:-)

• Absolutely! I have fallen in love (yes, true and lasting love) at first sight several times.

• You haven't even met this person in real life and you're infatuated by him already?

• Hell yeha! It is attraction which latter may become love

• not love but attraction

• Who is he? What does he call you? Maybe give him your number?

• I do not recommend dating people you meet here on this site. I also don't recommend meeting people on the internet, go out, meet people

• You can have strong feelings, but it certainly isn't a mature love.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think so.

• Yes, of course it's possible. I feel in love with my boyfriend before he was even my boyfriend. So yes, definitely. Go for it.

• That's so cute. I don't know if you can put time to love, but it's probably infatuation. But who knows?

• Can't say that I have.

• Probably not

• no its just liking and having a crush its not love:)