Job or boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I are graduating college. We agreed that he would get a job and I would follow, and get a job after. He has bills and I currently do not have any expensis until loans come later.
We graduate this week and I haven't heard back from any jobs until today. Last night my boyfriend got his first job too and he took it. I agreed that we would move in and split rent etc and I would get a job. But I can't get a job in my field in the area. But today I finally heard back from my job and I got the one I wanted that pays well in the other half of the state like 5 hrs away.
I love my boyfriend like crazy he is respectful, funny, cute etc. Everything I've wanted but I want this job as well. He told me that he couldnt do the long distance thing. I would But he said it wouldn't work out for us. So I guess Im stuck between my boyfriend and this job that I want. We have been together for 2 years and we planned on going to this huge concert later. His family likes me, my family likes him etc. I just dont know what to do. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• better focus on him absically... don't mis the chance, u might regret it l8r :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I would say stick with the job. Love doesn't pay the bills.

• Joyfriend. Bob.

• I'd say go for the job

• Love matters more than someone's career, and that is all I have to say on this topic.

• Follow your heart, honestly.

• Job. I wouldn't let a woman dictate my life and you shouldn't let a man. What you have with him may not last.

What Girls Said 1

• Job. Good work and earn money.