What do think of a black girl dating a white guy?

It doesn't matter if it's not nice. I want your honest opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as the black girl is banging, who cares! Most of the times, when a white guy dates a black girl, she tends to be very attractive, educated, classy, and sophisticated. The white dudes also appear to be rather desirable in terms of the same qualities. However, there will always be exceptions; no matter how rare, they will occur. This is based off of my experience and observations, of course. Society views the black guy/white girl combo with far more stigma and resentment, if you ask me.

What Guys Said 24

• Wait - did I just wake up in 1967?

• I think it's normal and should be accepted.

• It's usually the other way around but if it makes u happy go for it :)

• I don't care, it has nothing to do with me.

• Who cares.

• I honestly don't care who anyone dates. That's their business not mine

• I something needed in today's society.

• I don't think about it honestly.

• I don't think about it

• It shouldn't matter it's the normal now n days

• I don't care. I like white girls myself.

• I would probably look twice, out of curiosity rather than disdain. People can date whoever they want. I just don't see many black girls with white guys, so that's why I'd be a bit fascinated.

• I don't see what the issue would be.

• don't really care

• What of it? I see interracial couples together all the time.

• Sacrilegious.

• What the problem, it depends on both the sexes' if they like each other..
    I am against racial hatred.

• As long as she's pretty.

• I don't agree with it personally but what a person does is their business

• it dont matter gurl

• I see it the same way I see other couples

• When I was in collage I had a major crush on this black girl. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, she was nice too but she didn't want to date anybody at the time; at least that's what she told me

• No problem with it AS LONG AS, she's not dating him BECAUSE he's white

• I don't care. If I saw it in person I would think it was unusual but I wouldn't care

What Girls Said 19

• Why would I think anything?
    It's not like I have an opinion in regards to every little thing...
    Okay?
    Okay!

• I'm seeing more of these each day, and I'm having a problem with it.

skin colour, in this day and age, is something that doesn't matter to SO many humans now. a lot of us have moved past any negative connotations skin colour held.

if i see a couple like that, it would make me super happy. it gives me hope for humanity. this is 2015 girl, date whoever u want :)

• You're "seeing more of these each day, and" you're "having a problem with it"? It sounds like you're contradicted.

• how the hell is that contradicting? unless u didn't understand that what i was saying was that I'm seeing more of these questions everyday. read properly before u judge. @chrisbigman

• I'm not judging. I was just confused, and asking you to clarify. Pardon me for asking a question.

• I say it doesn't matter as long as you are happy!

• I don't think anything of it. I'm Black/Hispanic and I date outside of my race mostly. I am head over heels for a White guy at the moment and have been on a few dates with this other White guy. It's not a big deal to me. It's not even a deal. It just is. I like a guy who is White and I don't notice his skin color because it doesn't matter to me.

• Why does skin color matter? If two people are dating, that means they like/love each other, simple as that. Skin won't make a difference.

• I really don't care. What other people do with their love life is none of my business as long as it's not directly affecting me.

• I think it's their business and I have nothing to do with that. And it's becoming common nowadays.

• i don't think much of it at all lol... theyre just like every other couple

• I don't care, it doesn't matter.

• Think nothing of it. Good nor bad.

• Social integration.

• I think that the color of people's skin shouldn't still be a factor in 2015. That's what I think.

• In my opinion racial groups don't matter if you love each other that's that and nothing can change it

• We're living in the 21st century, why would this be a problem!

• I don't think there is anything wrong with that... Everyone should be able to date whoever they want.. It shouldn't really depend on their race.

• ITS BEAUTIFUL. Its totally BEAUTIFULLY NORMAL.

• My dad is black and my mom is white 😊 there's nothing wrong with that

• It's only wrong if that's WHY they chose each other. I would hate to think she chose him because he's black, over a white/Asian etc.. of the same personality, exact same one. That would be then, racist

• I thinks it really cool. International couples are relationship goals! there's nothing wrong with it!

• I don't give a shit