Why is it so hard to find a great guy that wants a real relationship? all the guys that want to talk to me that ask for snapchat or kik just want?

they just want nudes or sex and i dont want that until mariage i want to find a guy that wants something real. Guys why are some guys like that meaning lacking respect

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. My generation wasn't like yours. It seems like everything has gone south since the advent of the internet, cel phones, and especially rap/hip hop (sorry, but this is just true). The whole misogynistic player attitude of hitting it then quitting it has gone totally mainstream. Schools, churches, parents or fathers have failed to instill any real character values as well. Now nearly everyone is obsessed with texting, sexting, facebook, and living in these bs online events or venues. It doesn't seem to have impacted women quite as much, but there are many who it has, so it's not to throw just the males under the bus collectively. Don't ever lose heart my fellow romantic, there are good and great guys out there, but they are fewer and harder to find, just like the women can be. Persevere, find yours, and don't sell yourself out before. You deserve to be treasured and loved fully and deeply.

• yes it has time is different and so are teens i totally agree although I'm not so quite fascinated by social media. thank you so much again great words thanks

• You're very welcome. Thank you for the kind words, and good for you for being more "present" in your life by engaging more in your actual social/physical world, than in the online social ones. Cherish the time with friends and family in the flesh. It will pass all too soon, and is precious. I wish and pray more people check out of facebook and the like, as I don't think anyone on their deathbed is going to say "you know what, I sure wish I had spent more time gaming, or on youtube, twitter, texting, instagram, or facebook". Highly doubtful. But to each their own. We all come here to learn different lessons. And none are greater-than, or lesser-than in the end.

What Guys Said 5

• Because you are 17.

Do you give them your snapchat or KiK?

Most guys aren't ready to settle down before 30 (some still do, mistakenly)

So don't even worry about a real relationship until you are 28, date for two years, then talk about marriage.

• well only if i know them well then its like they snap and are crazy over sex i get it guys are guys but still

• I want a real relationship, and while I'm a great guy, (not to sound like an egomaniac), girls don't want me. Why? Because I don't have any sexual appeal. I'm good looking, but I'm not confidant in myself, I can't talk to girls very well, I'm not a go-getter, or anything that a girl would find attractive. What I'm saying is that some people just don't have what other people are looking for. Doubt this helps, but I gave it a shot.

• You want a good HANDSOME guy, which at your age is extremely rare. Because if a guy is good looking he can get tons of girls so he doesn't need to settle for one.

• Quit trying to get with guys who are out of your league. They know they can do better and they know you know it too, so they think that'll make you desperate enough to send nudes.

• Because of their hormones, their brain are not working yet (because they still teenager), when you see someone like that then you must know you're not talking with men you're talking with penis :D

What Girls Said 2

• It's rare to find a guy who wants something serious nowadays. Casual sex is easy, no strings attached, no commitment at all. Just make sure not to lower your standards and to always carry yourself highly, the right guy will come along sooner or later

• Considering you're 17, i'm not surprised. Guys around that age aren't really interested in much more than fun. There is the odd guy but they're hard to find and proabably not what you like. This will continue to be the case for a good 5+ years i reckon. Guys are slow when it comes to this kind of stuff. You could always try someone older? but it's a bit weird at your age.