If an ex-convict asked you out on a date only a month after their release from a 6 year stint in prison what would you reply?

• Yes
    26% (6)40% (6)32% (12)Vote
  • No
    74% (17)60% (9)68% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to specify the crime.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely a NO!!! 6 years!!! Man, people here get 1 year for rape and violence... They must've done something bad... And to also think what they may be capable of... No thank you... 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • why were they in prison? Preferably, if someone asked me on a date, I'd HOPE he wasn't an ex-convict, but I also know from experience that some were in for stupid reasons and deserve another chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Why were they in prison?

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the crime he committed and if it was something petty, then I'll give him a chance over coffee with plenty of people to witness.

0|0
    0|0
  • "No" is my reply unless they were falsely accused and they were really innocent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would say yes. 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • what did they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i guess it depends on the crime but i probably would, i'd be a bit intimidated though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why they got jail time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a boy who just got out of juvenile

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the crime

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• "I'll need to acquire a comprehensive understanding of how those experiences have shaped you before this goes far, I'm sure you understand. Trust must be earned even without a dark history. "

Provided she isn't a killer or rapist or what-not, I'd proceed as normal but watch out for personality tics.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Sorry my lady, you're too much of a woman for me, I could never live to your perfection. It's better for you to pursue a better man than me."

Yeah, I'll try to put it as beautiful as possible, I don't wanna piss her off, hell nahh!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what they're in the slammer for.

0|1
    0|0
  • "The coke's in the bottom drawer, please don't shank me."

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what she was in jail for and what she looked like tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I'm chill like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as it wasn't rape or mass murder I'd be fine with that. She'd have to be pretty though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls love a bad boy. If you say you went to prison for defending some kids, or roughing up a guy because he beat on his girlfriend, or stole from the rich to give to a poor and disadvantaged family of orphans... dude you are going to get some serious ass...

0|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHA HAHA HA HAHAHAHA

No.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe if I was a woman.