How come everytime I ask girls out online I never hear from them again?

Like on a dating site. I can talk to a girl for 2 weeks and as soon as I ask her on a date or for a number that will be the last of her. Like literally all I have to do is think to myself, well it's time to end this one let's ask her out. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea because when I was on a dating site I get the number during the first conversation every time.
    Everyone is there to meet so I have no idea what you are doing to scare them away. Maybe you are dragging it on too long, remember everyone is talking to multiple people on dating Sites so you are probably getting all the girls snatched off you as you are taking to long.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably cause you have no pictures just like on here. Creeper

• It's a habit posting as anonymous. sorry I don't have a pic on here anyways.

• I have six pictures on my profile, there is no point in having a pic on this site.

• @ManuelMarquez obviously it's fun

• Haha i do this sadly to say and there is only two reasons for it. I either wasn't interested in you but kept chatting to be nice or because i liked to chat or i was interested but was too freaked out to meet yah.

• It's worse when you chat for two weeks vs. just not responding back after a couple messages back and forth. I think a lot of girls on these sites also have some kind of anxiety problem, where they are too afraid to go on a date cause I get cancelled on last minute all the time.

• Guys are nervous too, but at least they usually go through with it.

• Yeah they probably do.

I wouldn't make plans for a date and then cancel on them though. I just wouldn't get to that point, plus i think some guys expect too much. Like just because a girl replies to you, it doesn't mean she's interested. I usually try to say so though but sometimes i feel bad ha. Also some guys don't accept your no or they're very pushy.

True true i spose. I feel like it's just easier for guys, i know it's not but i feel that way. I'm not sure why i do.

• Are you coming across as desperate prior to introducing the question? That may be the reason.

What Guys Said 7

• Happens to me all the time. Possible Catfish, but most likely they never had the intention to meet anyone to begin with.

• That's how many women reject guys online or texting. They ignore them. I know it is immature but that is what many women do, instead of just being honest about not being interested in going out.

• post a pic and they will judge you if ur ugly ill tell u directly if not ill tell u ur not dude girls are shallow don't lie to urself

• That's like me trying to apply for a job online and the assholes don't care Lmao😂

• Because it's creepy.

• Text her "wanna fuck" instead, your success rate will go up. (sadly, it's the truth).

• Do you actually hookup? Or do you just go on a date like normal?

• Traditional dating is dead, bro. Hookups.

• I do this to girls too, they're probably just using you as an ego boost