So the more Confident/Comfortable a guy is around you, the less likely he likes you more than a friend?

http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2011/12/more-confident-he-is-less-he-likes-you.html?m=1

O
r do a lot of guys hide their true feelings? I'm talking about acquaintances who you somewhat know so you're kinda paste the initial awkward first knowing the person

For me it's true because usually I can't control how I feel, sometimes I can hide it if I know the guy well but if I'm too comfortable I probably just see the guy as a friend, are guys the same?

• AGREE, More confidence inversely proportional to attractiveness
    57% (4)33% (3)44% (7)Vote
  • DISAGREE, a guy can be confident and like her
    43% (3)67% (6)56% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not too many guys answered as I was hoping

1|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I get exponentially louder and more energetic around people I'm interested in... So nope, doesn't work for everyone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So true!! Unless he's acting to hide his feelings which is pretty immature

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• We have been brought up in a manner where we have been told women adore confidence in men... so yes we are confident around someone we like because we know that she is worth the effort. !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm confident around any girl I tend to be the silent guy around girls I don't like

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess so, but it does really just depend on the guy. For me, I'm pretty confident around the guy that I have strong feelings for. He has strong feelings for me too, so that could be it, but even when I wasn't sure if he did or not I was still pretty confident. I don't have crushes on people that I am not friends with first. I'll always be comfortable around my crushes. Sure, I might be a little nervous around them, but since they are my friend I will still have a high level of comfort when I am around them. I will still have the same confidence wench isn't low when I'm around them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad but true so it's an easy sign

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally Agree!!!

0|0
    0|0