This is very weird... WHAT THE F***?

So this girl I know , had broke up with her ex and she told me all about it & then she came to me we flirted talked & had sex or intercourse if that's more Mature lol , & things were going well just talking , hanging out , having fun , then she sent me a message/image of some Guy messaging her saying if she " was down to ****?" & she said "LOL I can't" & I was saying to myself "wait , she said she was on her period.. , so if She wasn't she's **** him? So I'm pretty confused & with the message/image she sent of Them texting she said " pardon me? what is wrong with the world " I was like why would she send that , that just killed my mood and I haven't messaged her & it's been 2 days now & she can't take the hint I guess and hasn't messaged me , I'm pretty upset about it , but I mean if anyone can give me any insight , It would be nice. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

What Girls Said 3

• oh.. so random guys ask her to have sex with them?

• Apparently so , some guys asked her if she was " down to fuck" so I don't know

• But that was one guy I don't know if there's multiple lol

• damn! just be careful with that type of girl

• That's disturbing and disgusting you did the right thing dude.

• Lol? Why lol? Oh she like it when strangers asking for sex? Its bad.

What Guys Said 2

• if she said "lol I can't" when she showed you that means she was laughing at that guy. So no, she's not having sex with him.
    If that's what you are asking

• She sounds like she gets around you might want to avoid her