If you know a girl/guy who likes you but you don't like them back what would you do?

but you doesn't like them back what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, one of my best friends had a crush on me for a while and he even told me. I politely told him I didn't feel the same way and we remained friends. He would flirt with me, but I wouldn't really flirt back or would tell him I wasn't comfortable with him. I let him know where I stood in the situation the whole time. Just be the same way around them that you would be if they didn't like you. There is really no difference. The situation is only awkward if YOU make it awkward.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't do anything. Is someone obligated to do something if someone likes them, but there is no interest there? I may be in that situation right now.

• Don't complicate your life. If you don't like them, then just simply let them know. Don't string them along and don't waste your time.

• Continue to not like them back...

What Girls Said 2

• Just leave it alone unless they confess.

• It depends how their personality
    If they're creepy I would avoid them
    If they're nice I would be cool with them