Why am I single and so miserable I don't understand?

Im so alone i just want to die

The do was part of auto correct sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, I feel you. I'm single and a little lonely myself. Two of my best friends are in a relationship and one of them JUST got into one. I'm a little (okay, fine, A LOT) jealous of him because we were both in the same sort of situation with the people we like, but he got the girl while my situation with the guy is... complicated.

Don't let being single make you feel like you want to die. I can't tell you how many times lately that I have felt so freaking alone and it sucked. It's not a great feeling at all, but don't let it get you too down.

What Guys Said 4

• Egghhh, I broke up with a girl a couple of weeks ago. Till this point I feel nothing towards the line of depressiveness. I realize that it's become more of a pattern for me an unfortunate one-1 to 2 years in a relationship and then the break up happens. I guess I've gotten used to it but sure I can't deny the fact that every so often I start feeling a little empty especially because I live alone but then I remember that you don't necessarily need to be dependent on someone to be happy. There's so many new experiences out there that that one alone can enjoy and not having to deal with relationship drama. Sometime you just need to be grateful for what you have and make the best of it. You need to feel completed just by yourself and not need a second person to complete you.

• You are 15 years old! When I was your age, I was riding my bike and playing in the woods. Geez.. Enjoy your youth while you have it!

• You're only 15 say that again when you've been single for 10 more years and become as old as I am right now.

• you are 15 years old. u r not supposed to be married. Get yourself together!

What Girls Said 5

• You're fifteen.

• You are not alone, and you know it. There are always good persons beside you, but you can't see them in this dark periods. The thing is to talk with somebody and try to overcome this feelings.

• Because you're only 15..

• you're 15... I'd concentrate on not fucking up your GCSEs more than getting a partner

• Relax.. It's not the end of the world... your only 15 ffs