I need constant attention from my bf?

My bfs little sister has been getting in a lot of trouble lately and she keeps turning to him and I guess I'm jealous of the attention she's been getting from him.. And I don't want to tell him that because that is very selfish.. So what do I do and is this notmal

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to learn to be independent and be fine on your own. That's his little sister there is no competition for attention cause she's already won and will for years to come. He needs his time to be with his family. If you care about him give him that time and cherish the time you do spend together.

What Guys Said 6

• I am more like you in a relationship. I am the one who is always giving affection and attention, but never getting it back in kind. Yes, it hurts.

• It sure is normal, for a little girl. But given your age, that makes sense.

• Just be patient.

• you get over it, he can't give you constant attention

• just ask him to take 1 time off from his sister to give too you but he can have w/e time is left to his sister

• Well that's not good then. Do you not have a life?

What Girls Said 3

• they're family. sorry to say, but family trumps relationships. let's put it this way, would you rather a guy who blew off his little sister when she was in trouble for you? i can understand why you'd be jealous, but she's not a threat to your relationship. take a deep breath. plan a fun outing for you and your boyfriend

• someones, JEALOUS!!!

• It's his little sister, be happy they share a close bond. Just tell him that you want to spend more time with him and lately you feel a little neglected.