How long have you been dating/dated?

Just curious. My first relationship was 3 months, second was 5 years, now been dating my current boyfriend for 6 months! Wanted to see everyone else's apread ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• 17 years

Dating never stops you know, I don't care what other people say =-)

• Wow that's a long time! What about relationships before your current one?

• I had one before it go about 2 months before it exploded. I can't even remember why anymore, other than it was bad. I guess you forget things after awhile.

• I dated my first real girlfriend for 4.5 months then about 2 months later I started dating my current girlfriend and I'm still dating her 1 year later.

• A year and a half, currently. My first and only relationship.

• I'm single. :p

• Have you ever dated anybody?

• :) good luck! I am pretty picky myself. My current and last boyfriend are near perfection, in my opinion. I have high standards ;)

• Nice to hear that you are near perfection :) I like it when i hear the others are happy.
      And thanks for your wish :)

• havn't dated for 2 years now

• Why did your second one end?

• I moved across the country... And he didn't want to follow me haha. All good. We're still friends, just started going down different paths. But I will say that I am way happier in my current relationship than my previous one!

• He was my "first love." He was very nice and respectful towards me. However, our personalities didn't go really well together. While we enjoyed doing the same things, it just wasn't that exciting. But, with all that said, he will always have a place in my heart.

• If he wasn't a good fit, then he wasn't a love

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I'm a single Pringle at the moment. My last relationship lasted 2 months (rebound). I wish I were with a certain person now. We've had a complicated relationship going on 8 months now, though.

• Single Pringles lol! Aw well I wish you all the luck!

• I'm going to need a ton of it, haha. Chances are very slim for us to be together unless he finally realizes that he's being stupid, haha. It's so complicated that I'm losing my mind. I'm starting to really hate that word. Thank you, though.

• First was 2 months, second was 4 months, third was 2 months, fourth lasted 9 off and on years (got married and it didn't work out, he'd cheat and we'd break up, I'd date someone then we'd rinse and repeat) fifth lasted 2 years, sixth lasted three years. I'm single and happy about it. I'm super picky and the one guy that would have been near perfect for me is gone, dead before we even could give things a chance. I'm taking time to recover.

• My longest relationship is 3 months

• Are you just extremely picky you think?

• You're very pretty by the way :)

• I'm not that picky, but I always seem to find reasons why the relationship can't go further.

• My first relationship lasted around 6 months, second was 4 years, third 7 months, forth 3 months, fifth was 8-9 months (i asked for a breakup on the second month but he doesn't want to, i only stayed cause of his mom), and my last relationship lasted for only 3 months. I've been single for 2 years now.

Just incase you're wondering i was still with my 2nd ex while in relationships with the third-sixth.

• Always been single