Dumb question about falling in love? Do you fall in love with time or are you 'supposed to be already falling for them when you're together?

So me and this guy have been talking for over 2 weeks, had 3 dates in the last 3 consecutive days and it was pretty fun. He asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yeah but
thing is, he seems crazy for me which is great but he's just falling fast and i just like him. I don't feel like I'm falling for this dude and I don't know how this stuff works, it's my first relationship, im 17 and he's 20.
What im trying to ask is, do you fall in love with time or are you 'supposed to be already falling for them when you're together?

What Guys Said 1

• i need some time in order 2 fall in love with some1 basically... i need 2 know her somehow..

What Girls Said 1

• Some people attract you more, some people less and it doesn't have to have anything to do with their looks or personality. It might come later for you, but sounds like you are not that into him. If you like him enough, you could try it and just have fun together, the true 'in love' feeling may come later and if it doesn't, you can say good bye after all. However, do not lie to him about your feelings, that would be unfair.