What do you like girls to do to you?

Do you like girls to run their fingers through your hair, trace your veins on your arms, neck etc. sit on your lap, give you love bites? Just wondering because when me and my boyfriend make out I don't really know what to do.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Running their fingers through my hair, rubbing behind my neck, my sides, the small of my back. I'd just keep trying places lol, I don't imagine all guys like the same thing, but touching is pretty much always good. , pinching, biting and scratching should come afterwards ;)

What Guys Said 3

• rub their feet on ma face basically

• It really depends on the man himself , try casually bring it up with your boyfriend. I personally wouldn't mind if a girl did that.

• I mean he gives me love bites and it really turns me on but do guys like love bites too? And would you guys mind if she grinds on you to get even more turned on, I have done it a few time he puts his hands on my hips but I'm not sure if that's a sign to stop or keep going?

• Grinding/straddling is really good. Little bites are fine too.

• I have done that before if he puts his hands on my hips and kind of pushes done a little bit is that a good sign?

• Yes, he's trying to grind harder or he just wants to put his hands on you while you move.

• So guys like it when girls grind one them? Do they prefer it hard or soft he kind of bumps me when I do it what does that mean (asking a lot of questions sorry... lol)