Do guys only prefer petite girls with big boobs?

My boyfriend has a celebrity obsession, he is obsessed with "Britney spears" he keeps pics of her and watch all of her old videos... he said that every guy would prefer her "body"... i felt really bad about...
iv had self-esteem issues my whole life and as stupid as this sounds " britneys spears" is the girl I would personally would like to look like, everytime I see pic of her " I'm a slave for you video" my self esteem drops more...

I'm a pear shaped brunette I have horrible bone structure but I'm on the skinny side...

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the same when girls go crazy over male celebrities like Channing Tatum... I remember when I was a kid and my crush was crazy about Zac Efron and she had HUGE posters of him in her room and I got insecure and thought I could never look like him... :( Never compare yourself to celebrities. These people work for their bodies to look good for the public/fans.

• Yes, it's just ideals. He knows and you know Britney Spears with him will never happen. Personally I avoid being fan of the image of a celebrity, brings all of the issues you both have mentioned.

What Guys Said 10

• Any time anybody says "all men", or they "only" like, or any other statement that generalizes all men, I wonder how anyone can be so stupid. People like different things, and body types are one of those. I for one have a natural preference for smaller boobs, and don't care about height. Average weight is fine!

What I have to wonder about is how women tie themselves to guys who make them feel bad. This was not an overnight change of his. He had to have been feeling this way all along, so why attach yourself to a guy like that?

You won't change him, but you can change who you are with.

• i prefer tall big gals with big feet basically... sexy

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• It really depends on the guy. Besides it really shouldn't be all a bout looks. , it's all about falling for that personality, having a big heart, mature, and polite. All the body figure and boobs are a plus , but it's what's inside the girl that counts not what's on the out side (even thou it can be a plus).

• I prefer curvy girls with medium sized boobs. I have a friend who prefers tall, slender girls with big butts and boobs. I also have a friend who is a chubby chaser.

My point is, a lot of guys have different preferences.

• Nope not all guys prefer them..

I prefer taller, average boob, average ass girl tbh

• Unless he looks/has a body like brad Pitt tell him to shut up

• i prefer big boobs but have no height preference.

• lol nah, there are plenty of girls I prefer than Britney

• Why are you still with that guy? You should be with someone who cares about you more than a celebrity.

• No small boobs > big boobs in my opinion

What Girls Said 6

• What a complete jerk this idiot so called boyfriend of your is.. How the hell does he know that every guy would want to go for her body, and fancy even saying it in front of you.. I do truly feel so sorry for you.

Obviously this guy has absolutely no respect for you at all, so you now need to ask yourself.. Do you deserve or want to put up with such horrid things being said, and being with someone so pathetic.

As hard as it may be please start feeling good about yourself, and find yourself a guy who not only understands "most" things about women but also has the utmost respect for them.. Good Luck

• Don't feel bad about your body, like @Loadning said... Girls do the same about male celebrities, but in the end they don't compare the people around them to these celebrities. Of course people would love their figures, they are celebrities mostly for being attractive... I have my own fair share of interest in famous, extremely good looking guys, but never do I compare them to people around me or my partners/crushes, its completely different.

• Hahahaha I don't think so...

What about models?
    What about muscular, athletic girls?
    What about a more salsa dancer kind of a body - voluptuous?

Dudes have some range... don't worry. Not a lot, but some... xD

• by the way., if your boyfriend really does that - he's stupid - he doesn't see how it affects you.
      If he does see how it affects you then he's a douche.

Being stupid of a douche, or maybe a combination of both - wouldn't stay with him...

• If he preferred big boobs then he wouldn't be with you. He obviously finds you attractive because he is dating you. And there is nothing wrong with small boobs either. Would you prefer someone super hot but a jerk? No right? Its who you are that matters not the size of anything.

• Nah not all of them. Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk. It doesn't mean he adores this type of body means all men feel the same way. Every guy has different preference.

• 0|0