Have you ever catfished someone?

Be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• What does that mean?

• You put a fake persona online with a fake picture, and act like someone else even another gender

• Lol you had 0% so you know and I liked your honesty.

• Haha that's nice of you. I don't worry about numbers. But, honesty matters 😊

What Guys Said 6

• It's a total waste of time. Sooner or later the truth will come out. Why not just be yourself, for goodness sake. Nobody is that bad they have to hide behind a web of fantasy. The worst part of it is, in my opinion, that you are messing with someone's emotions. This could scar them for years to come. Possibly even worse!!

I just could not be responsible for that!! It is totally unacceptable behaviour!!

• i value my time really much... so i'd never do it basically... i consider it a loss of time!!!

• Yeah I catfished my ex to see if I should trust her... I couldn't.

• nope. waste of my time. and an asshole thing to do.

• That's so weird I've had people try to car fish me. But ended up wanting me to watch their cams $$$

• nah that could really mess with somebody emotionally

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah when I was on this online chatting game called IMVU and my profile picture was of some pretty girl I found on the internet, I was like 12 years old and pretended to be 21... I did a pretty good job to be honest, nobody questioned my age ahaha. And I made friends with some 20 year old people... Little did they know I was actually almost half their age... 😂😂

• Oh and I was "online dating" some of these people...

• That's deep, lol people could have fallen in love with you.

• Yeah... Some kinda did... 😂😳

• No. Never will. Been catfished though.

• How'd you find out?

• That utter creep.

• I know. The other girl that was catfished found out he's an Indian guy.
      @itsallover

• Yes, I suspected my ex was cheating so I created a Facebook account that had a girl that I knew would spark his attention. Not proud of it but he was a sleaze :-(

• Lol it was for a good cause.

• Nooope. But I was attempted when I tried out Tinder. Those guys were so desperate and perv'd out.

• yup. god, it fucked up my life. really.

• Yep, I have. I pretended I was a male for almost five years, but I only did that cause I was bored and it turned out to be cool to interact with people who thought I was a hot male.

• Lol five years, didn't you develop some emotional connection to those people?

• No, I was pissing them off mostly.

• No, no, no, no.

• Yes. i did it on a tinder date. The guy was expecting to meet a hot brunette. but he got a blonde instead.

• In sure he wouldn't have been disappointed :)

• Lol you had the guts to meet up with him, how did that go?

• It was pretty alright, I got a free dinner so i was happy but it was good. We talked briefly after but it was all a bit of fun i guess