Guy acting weird, move on or keep trying? I have contacted him a few times but everytime he makes me feel stupied and not interested at all. What should I do, Move on or keep trying?

So I meet an old friend of mine. We hanged out a lot for two years ago. Then we kissed, I got cold feet and kind of dissed him. A few months ago I became good friend with his best girlfriend. He told her he didn't wanna see me. A few week after that we meet on a party. We kissed and spend the rest of the evening together. He walked me home, we kissed again and he was super cute! Two days after that he wrote to me, we kept contact for a week and the we meet again. All alone and sober. We talked about everything, looked at the stars, kissed, he kissed me on my forhead, hugged, danced and much more. I had a great time and it felt like he also had it when we were together. He got under my skinn that night. But since that day he's been acting weird. I have contacted him a few times but everytime he makes me feel stupied and not interested at all. What should I do, Move on or keep trying? Pleeeaaasse help me I need some advice!!

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• keep tryin... all those moments bout walkin 2gether, staring at the stars... couldn't b a lie i guess...;-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.