How to get over boyfriend cheating?

We had been together 12 months when he cheated but he waited 4 months to tell me. This was at a work Christmas party and he slept with a stranger from England. he was drunk. But I'm still so cut up. Any advice,

• Forgive
  • Break up

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not accept "I was drunk" as a reason that excuses his behavior, unless he promises to NEVER, EVER, not even once ever drink again! Alcohol does not make people do things they would otherwise not do; alcohol merely lowers their inhibitions so that they will do things that they would ordinarily stop themselves from doing. You should view men as being divide into two groups: those who have cheated on you and those who have not. Once a guy cheats on you once, he can never be in the second group. Guys who will cheat on you again belong to the first group. You will never trust him again and it is over. Drag it out, prolong the inevitable if you must. . . but it is over.

What Guys Said 4

• I would never forgive cheating. I would dump him.

• Honesty and faithfulness is always the best policy.

• drink doesn't cchange your morals however it does bring out what you secretly want so id dump them

• I think people who take back cheaters are really just asking to be cheated on again.

What Girls Said 2

• Heeeeel naw!
    No way - you'll be suspicious of his actions forever more.

• Do you feel you can trust him? If so, stay with him. If not, leave him.