Why do only fat girls seem to be interested in me?

im relatively good looking 7-8 on a normal day, dress nice, treat people well, funny, im in great shape, make good grades in college have a job and soon for a car. but it seems only big girls like me... i know some people like them but im not one of them. i dont mean a little chubby or has a bit of a gut but just.. huge. i try to talk to girls but most dont seem to be interested for whatever reason or if they are they flake off. no im not cocky or anything im a pretty nice guy but still i can't help but wonder

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are subjective... Some girls may think you're a 8 while other girls may think you're a 4. Maybe your looks come off as a person that they wouldn't mind admiring what you have to offer physically, but personally, you do nothing for them in regards to catching their interest as more than eye candy.

There are some girls that I think are hot and some guys think are below average. And vice versa. There are some girls that see me and think eh... he's kind of ugly.. not that attractive (even girls that I think are ugly and not attractive), while other girls think I'm really cute/handsome. Granted, I've never had a problem with catching the interest of hot athletic girls.

There is 2 things. Either 1, there is clearly something about you that drives away the non-fat girls and attracts the fat girls.. or 2... there are non-fat girls that find you attractive and are interested in you, but they don't let it be known. They may even show that they're not interested to see if you're actually interested in them vs someone that just flirts and tries to hook up with any girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Why do only fat girls seem to be interested in me?
    Possibly you're not as attractive as you think you are and instead you're using how good your body looks as your rating pretty much a buttaface.

• no my face is pretty attractive I've asked friends both male and female, people i dont know in public, people on various websites and even here and it pretty much stuck to 7-8. im asking this anon because some people get offended by these types of questions and feel the need to defend themselves instead of just answering the question.

• Then perhaps it's:
      - your personality not being as appealing to non-fat gals as you'd think (you think the non-fat gals would like X when they really like Y)

- you're not as appealing as other guys that non-fat gals can have (there are more attractive guys with more interesting personalities. thus far the only stand out factor I can gleam off you is your looks as there are many guys that are 'nice', in college, and have jobs.)

- your environment (there are more fat gals than non-fat gals so understandably it would seem like only those gals are interested in you)

• Have you got a fat girl radar?

• Maybe you only go after girls who are looking for something you can't offer them.

• i go for all types just not fat, deformed or crazy

• Okay, well them maybe you're not all of the things you claim to be. Maybe you're rude or awkward or something, that makes girls not want you.

• Maybe the question you should be asking is why don't I like fat girls?

• i like to work out and they dont lol plus i dont find the weight romantically or sexually attractive.

• I don't know what to tell you. Your preference is your preference. As far as why do only fat girls like you... ? Maybe they see past your so called "good looks" and like your "pretty nice guy" personality. Unlike you to them.

• true i guess but its still a deal breaker for me

• well i dont know what to tell you, at least you have people who admire you.. :)

• Maybe they are just tying their lucks but yes I understand it can be annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• 7-8 on a normal day and still no hot girls? you're doing something wrong, or full of shit hahaa :D

• I don't know maybe its because im nice? and yeah i dont get haircuts often and i rarely dress nice but that was what i generally got when i asked on multiple different sites.

• ik i get a lot of looks when i actually DO get a nice haircut but still no action

• there is such a thing as being too nice, you send different vibes.

• Bro seriously... the smoke and mirrors your ego has created in this post is laughable. Talk about being your own hype man!

Be honest!

What personality flaws or physical aspects do u think are off-putting the ladies you seek?

---

Don't let your ego psyche yourself out of bettering yourself!

• generally im a nice guy but women dont seem to like that I've tried acting like a dick or like i didn't really care about them and it got me more attention but i dont like lying to myself or others and that interest i was getting immediately faded. I've even asked a couple 4-5 why they aren't interested even though they liked me before but their excuses were either lame, they found someone else, or some other garbage. the dates were fun i made sure they were and put my best self forward and had them laugh a lot sometimes get a kiss but the end result is the same

• Bigger girls have to make more of an effort to get a date, while other women can just wait around for a guy to hit on them.

• I don't know you probably just have that look that attracts really fat girls.

• Be happy with what you got. :)

And if only fat girls are interested in you, then learn to enjoy having sex with them.

• Fat chicks want some of that good lovin' too! I'm a board certified chubby chaser.