Girls, Ladies. . . kiss at the end of the first date?

It is your first date and it has gone well. You had a good time, the conversation flowed smoothly, and you want to see him again. Will you give him a good night kiss? Kiss on the lips or will you try to massage his tonsils with your tongue? If you are not feeling like kissing but he leans in and "steals" a kiss (on the lips,) will you be irritated, mildly put off, slightly relieved to see that he can be assertive/aggressive in the romance department, happy, or aroused? Would this make you change your mind about having a second date with him?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would kiss him on the cheek or lips maybe depending what he was like, I wouldn't be put off I'd be relived that he liked me

What Girls Said 3

• If the date went well and I want to see him again, that's great. If he leans in or tried to "make a move", I would kiss him on the lips, but no tongue. If things got more heated I might linger in the moment. Just so long as he isn't pushy and being too aggressive, that is a turn off for me.

• Maybe a little creepy... unless you both like each other a lot and your first date was a little late on the timeline. It would be a little unsettling, but the whole thing is circumstantial.

• I'd absolutely kiss on the first date given it was great and we vibed.