What should I do?

Okay so me and this guy James both like each other. We talk everyday, hug and we both know how we feel about each other. But the problem is that he is Mormon and he can't date until he is 17. Yeah I know it was great until that and plus I'm Baptist. Well, he told me that he really wants to go out with me but he can't because of the dating age limit thing. Sadly he turns 17 in little over a year. And I'm not sure what to do? Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I cannot speak for the majority, but the guys I have met with strong religious beliefs tend to think a bit less of women, be more possessive, want to stick to gender roles, and so on.

There no harm waiting for him, but I would keep myself open to other people just in case.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would say stay as a friend with him basically being a good friend is getting to go on dates without the bull of kissing and such...besides it will be good "getting to know you" time...waiting for what one wants is a part of life might as well start sooner rather than later no?

• There's not really anything you can do except wait around for him if you really want to.