I'm really disgusted at other tall ethnic guys banging white girls?

5'11"

5'9"-5'10"

But what can I do? I'm short >.<

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Omg. You are so pathetic. Fuck off!

• umm.. maybe move on... don't worry about who's banging someone else... just worry about who you're banging...

• but why? those guys are all hot, can you blame these girls? I sure can't!

sounds like you've got some insecurities... these photos are a few instances. most white women are with white men fyi. I'm sure it helps that these men are handsome, but I would imagine they're with these men for more than their looks.

• Those men are handsome? Haha. Nah, they're just tall.

• I personally find them all attractive. Can't tell so much with the guy who's face is hidden but they all look good. Height aside. Especially the first one ;)

• Why are you disgusted? Stop being jealous and let them be!

• It's funny how he downvotes everyone who disagrees with him. Fucking retard.

• I know. Smh.

• @Chick180 Stop insulting me Chick, I've been polite enough to you. The reason why I downvoted them because there's no strong argument behind it, just "Why are you like this, Stop this', Just like your useless comment, they deserve downvotes.

• You can't bang any race girls because you are racist, whining, self pitying pathetic guy.

Has nothing to do with your race or height. Those are excuses you made up.

• Ohh shut up...

• This site isn't reality. Jeez

• In reality taller women than me will tower me and that won't happen to the guys I posted above.

• You make it sound like all the white girls are taken... shhesshhh.

• Probably one of those fake troll posts

• Yeaaahhh. And you're anon.

• So what if I am an anon? If it's not allowed in this site and the admin won't make it possible.

What would I not be an anon? To get attacked by other anons?

• Stop whining and wallowing in self pity first.

• All these people look like porn actors.

• How? You mean the guys are sexy?

• Do you want to blow the #2 guy?

• I ask you, you said you're attracted to him. I am straight

• Well Im disgusted with you :)

• Why can't it be "tall guys banging girls"
    Do you have to write "tall ethnic guys banging white girls"?
    Ignorance is hard to cure.
    I believe you're problem lays in the "ethnic" or "white" girls not so much in "I'm short"
    Jealousy maybe?

• this basically. who gives a fuck what color these women are, or the men?

• I think he's Asian.

• It really doesn't matter what he is, and it's hard to know when you are anonymous.

What Guys Said 17

• dude it's not funny anymore u know... anyway just hire a powerful wizard and ask him 2 make u taller basically

ok?

• Since when it's funny?

• First of all, the 'questions' you're posting aren't even questions. They're just ignorant statements with a misplaced question mark at the end of the it.

What can you do?
    Well ofcourse, you can cry about it all day on the Internet while miring those shredded/big guys getting with chicks.

Pull yourself together hoe.

• What can I do now, you tell me kid? I need to be as tall as those guys.

And there's a question, if you noticed below the pictures.

• When I get to my 20s, I won't be one for sure ;) I'm already in the border of 'Manlet status'.

The problems you cry and b*tch about inspired and motivated me to: sleep, eat, exercise etc. So I know I won't end up crying or miserable 😘

• Hahaha don't be too sure kid.

• What the hell is an "ethnic" guy. Do you know the definition of ethnic?

• Lol I know right? Technically, every single human being is ethnic.

• Yeah @kiwedin i thought it was a duh moment. It's annoying when people use terms they don't know the definition of

• Another racist post. Dude there are around 3-4 billion women in this world I am sure that you can find a woman that you are looking for.

• How the fuck is this racist?

• It is racist to say what you did not to mention it is a racist train of thought. It is part of Asia as a continent. Canada is part of North America but they are not called Americans they are called Canadian so some principal applies to the thought of Asia and India.

• Sigh, ok, up to you.

• yesss i can feel your anger. i am weaponless... strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete

• Ur just jelos lel

It helps if you are not racist

Just a friendly reminder

• How am I racist? No need to butthurt. You're a moderator.

• I'm white, I am not personally offended or anything, I just figured I'd help

• I'm not even white, I called myself an ethnic. What the fuck you mean by I am being racist? I don't understand?

Yeah I am jealous, isn't it obvious that it's the point of this question?

• Why are they all blonde?

• Nothing you can do. Either deal with it or let it keep you away from achieving what you should be focusing on.

• That first girl is freaking hot.

• the last one is really creepy. now for your question, quiet your whining and go out and find some girls that like short guys.

• None of those women are attractive to me... they can keep them.

• haha you have no chance of getting a hot girl midget i bet all the girls tower over u like ur not even a man

• Probably has more to do with your short dick

• But the short white girls love you!

• Not necessarily, they might love those guys because they're taller.

• Also notice they're all ripped. Hit the gym.

• I can't gain height in the GYM.

• maybe date girls of your race instead?

• You're saying that I am not good enough for white girls because of my height while these guys are because they're taller?

• fuck you

• You're welcome.

• Ride a unicycle?

id become lean and dress nicer