Women are shallow?

Suppose you have two guys that love you. They both have a good income and at least decent personality. They both love you and you have to choose between them. However, one of them is an 8/10 for appearance and the one of them is a 10/10 for appearance.

What is your thought process?

• Still unable to decide need more information
  • I choose the dime

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny. Let's switch it. Let's say there are two girls who love you and have equally great personalities. The only difference is that one is a 8/10 and the other is a 10/10. Who would you pick?

This is fucking stupid.

What Girls Said 10

• If we are just talking about being shallow.. Please do remember.. "That It Takes One To Recognise One"

• whichever one treats me better :)

• Really? 8/10 is still pretty damn good.

• that's somewhat reassuring...

• If they were that equal in income and personality, anyone would choose the 10. However say the 10 treated me like, but liked to fool around and flirt with other women, I would choose the 8. I prefer a good personality and a good job over looks by far. I would agree that 10s don't really exist. Anyone is going to have a flaw in their appearance.

• Unable to decide.. I need info about their dick and scrotum sizes.

• If they are the same except for one difference, where you are stating one is better than the other in that department then the obvious and logical answer is the 10/10.

• logical...

• would you consider an 8/10 and a 10/10 equally or just straight go for the 10/10?

• There will be numerous contributing factors but perfect looks is not high on my list. What others see as flaws I will see as beauty. That's kinda what happens when you really like someone, the differences become interesting and they aren't a negative because everything else about them is so awesome.

• Rather more information because sometimes really good looking guys are too intimidating. I also feel like if it's something like this then it's more on the conection i would feel for either of the dudes that would help me choose but then again i'm pretty terrible at picking so i might not pick any.

• Considering this question will most likely never be the option anyone has I think it's irrelevant. It wouldn't come down to looks, it would come down to which man I was more compatible with.

• By the way, why did you title your ( cough cough ) "question" as Women are Shallow?

• Got it. It comes off as offensive just so you know...

• I see now... my apologies.

• Guys can be just as shallow as any woman

• So two people who are practically identical and like me equally; with the only difference being one is more physically attractive?

Of course i'd go for the more attractive, its a better overall deal.

Like would you rather someone give you £10 or £20? Of course your going to pick the £20.

What Guys Said 7

• this question is shallow, i don't see how its even related to your original thought, are women shallow? are women shallow, well a fast varity of them arer shallow, just like guys. if your not populair you don't count. I know im not bad looking and im social but i barely have any friends. when ever i post something on fb i have few people liking it. if any at all. yeah that sucks, because others can see. wow he barely gets any likes or comments so yes that makes him not dateable. anyway , i think this whole generation is shallow. the fact that im not populair ( anymore ), i used to be populair, makes me a whole less attractive but im still a fun guy, who is sincere. so what is shallow to you?

• I don't think that's shallow. I wanted to see if a small difference in physical attractiveness made much of a difference in choosing a partner. Some may call it shallow but I guess you can disagree

• Well assuming that she could reasonably get both guys and the only difference is that one is better looking, why wouldn't they choose the better looking guy?

Also realistically most girls can't get a guy who is a 10/10, well maybe for a one night stand if he's wasted but for a relationship most girls can't get that kind of guy to want to commit to them.

• Well I made the difference slight on purpose just to see if it mattered that much.

• Yea I mean sometimes I might not care for the view but I understand your logic point taken

• The same question can be asked of men, and without even posting it, I can tell you what a lot of them would say...

• Women aren't as shallow about looks as they are about money. A guy could be a 10/10 with the most awesome personality, but if he can't afford a car she'll dump him like a rock.
    "You only have an apartment instead of a house?" "Buy me dinner!"

• You're been dating the wrong women...

• This actually gives me some hope.

• @asker Well somebody has some cash, maybe you could put that cash to buying some cosmetic surgery and a d! ck upgrade.

• See, that's just the thing: there is no such thing as equally great personalities. I hate it when people ask stuff like this: this just doesn't happen in real life like this.

• Yea I said both at least decent..

• I understand your point thiugh

• Of course they would pick the better looking one if all else is equal. That's just the way of the world. Deal with it or be miserable for the rest of your days.

• I made the difference small though.

• Being shallow is not gender specific.

• I was tempted to make this girls only...

• Even if you did, you would have gotten the same answer from someone.