Have you ever looked at someone of the opposite gender, thought they where hot or sexy and then had a complete change of mind?

I am meaning you thought they where hot and sexy and then they did or said something right in front of you that instantly made your feel turned off them. If so what was it they did that turned you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I used to sit next to this guy in history class, he was the class clown, and absolutely gorgeous, I always looked forward to hearing him open his mouth because everything that came out was just hilarious, he would even sing me love songs in the middle of class, it was fantastic

But he had this friend, and she was taller then most the girls in our grade, and one day she was trying to give him advice, trying to help him out, but he was kind of pissed off that day and told her: "Would you just shut up? Your too tall, no guy will ever like you"

I understand he was having a bad day, but after that I wouldn't even look at him, he disgusted me by saying that to her, I seriously couldn't even believe he would say that. he went from 100 to 0

• Being humble is far more hotter than looking good physically :)

• Killed the moment Big time, it's always bad when you were having such a pleasant time with them too, because then it's not as easy to just walk away, you have to come up with some excuse or what not

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, there was this really hot guy I liked but his movements were sometimes just way too feminine I just couldn't deal and got turned off :(

• Yeah I have seen girls that I have thought are hot and sexy and then been completely turned off the because they have shown poor attitudes which is an instant deal breaker for me. I do not care how hot the girl is if she has a poor attitude then "bye bye" and I will find a girl that is not like that. :)

• Yes. A few times.

• Yeah, so many times

• Many times

• They lit a cigarette and began smoking.

• That is so true. I have looked at girls and thought they where hot and sexy and then the girl pulled out a cigarette and started smoking and as a result have been turned off.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah if a hot girl whips out a cigarette or starts cussing like a sailor, I lose all attraction. I'd still bang her, don't get me wrong, but it would never go further.

• yes if they did/said sth nasty i'd not give a damn if they were sexy or not...

• I agree with you, a girl can be as hot and sexy as she wants but for me she has to have a good personality to go with it. If a girl has a poor personality then no matter how hot or sexy she is it is still "bye bye". LOL

• some women are just plan out bitches