Girls, are you comfortable about seeing your boyfriend hugging other girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hugging his friends is ok. Gender doesn't matter. But if she is into him and searching some possibilities to get close, that can be a problem.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes and no

There are some women I don't want to see him touch because they are very slutty ex's etc.

But I'm fine with him hugging a friend he has no history with-because friends hug each other :P

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a boyfriend, yes, I would be comfortable with them hugging other girls. The person who I like and basically act like a couple with a lot of times hugs other girls plenty and is a total flirt. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind at all, my friends boyfriends hug me all the time too cause we're all friends... We don't see hugs as anything sexual or anything like that, just as something friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't mind. I love hugs and I jug other guys too and there's nothing behind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind because he is a kind and warm person. I embrace it if anything 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all unless its her relatives/family..

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on what kind of hug it is and for how long, you know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their history

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're normal friends then yeah I'm fine with that, but if it's an ex, that's a no-no.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind, there's nothing wrong with hugs

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He shouldn't be hugging girls if he has a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, unless it was a family member (sister or cousin).

0|0
    0|0