What is the most irritating thing about the opposite sex?

Just for fun :)

these responses are great, love seeing how different genders are! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Stereotypes. I hate how some girls think that men can't be loyal or give them attention just because they've hooked up with a few losers.

What Guys Said 10

• How they confuses me with their curves and feminine voices and their smell and how they walk and talk and their womanly and I end up just keep on talking and talking forgetting to breathe and I don't know what's going on anymore and as the topics run out I get a bit desperate and start talking about sandwich spread for 15 minutes.

• media.giphy.com/media/GjYjLvGErsggg/giphy.gif

Let the sexism wars begin. c:

• The crazy amount of room in my house that needs to be dedicated to the storage of shoes, handbags, jewellery, etc.

• Hahahaha What? Outrageous ! We need that storage. Shoes come in every colour, style, shape, height and we need the handbags to match. Then, we need the jewellery to finish or help pull an outfit together. That space is absolutely vital.

• Yeah tell me about it haha. It is my house and I have less room in it than she does lol

• Complaints about the toilet seat getting left up.

• Nothing, really. I judge people based on their behavior, not their sex.

• All the talking about nothing 😑🔫...

• Mainly the stereotypes and assumptions. Guys do it as well but usually its more of a girl thing.

• I guess the most annoying thing is how long it takes most girls to get ready

• can take me 2-3 hours to get ready :D

• You sound like my girlfriend. Sometimes I spend more time with her brother than I do with her because I hangout with him while I'm waiting for her lol

• when they do some thing and they felt like they did some crazy in life..

• The ridiculous stereotypes people have come to associate with them.
    Examples - See the answers soon to come.

What Girls Said 3

• When some say no I'm a dude. Oh no it's a "GUY THING" That's fucking annoying as Hell. ah I'm already pissed off XD

• Eating with poor etiquette. Drives me insane when you see guys who are literally swallowing the plate.

Farting and putting your head under the covers. Just so damn immature.

Not changing their underwear frequently enough.

• How dense they can be sometimes
    But it could also be vice versa in some cases