Boyfriend said he doesn't see us being together in the future. Should I start moving on?

boyfriend said he doesn't see us being together in the future. Should i start moving on now? I deserve respect and deserve to be wth someone that sees a future with me. IS ti wrong that i'm super upset? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds like "You're hot and I enjoy sleeping with you and you're fun to hang out with, but as soon as something I like better comes along, I'm gone." So... yeah, it's okay to be upset. And if you don't want casual dating with this guy, that sounds like a good time to break up.

What Guys Said 5

• If you want someone who could be a lifetime partner, then you need to move on immediately because he is not it. And if this is news then is perfectly reasonable that you are upset. He is essentially breaking up with you but is too wimpy to really do it, so he says "I don't see us together in the future" so you have to break up with him. So basically he's willing to keep having sex with you until he finds someone else. Dump his sorry ass now.

• If you want a real relationship, then he is just a waste of time and you may miss meeting the right guy because you are with him.

• Did u think he use u? Shouldve make ur intention clearer from da very beginning silly xP

• I would tell my girl that i loved her and saw us together maybe even children

• yes. i suppose u should move on

What Girls Said 5

• Basically he's letting u know that ur cool to fuck with right now but he would never take u seriously

• Yeah, if he doesn't see a future with you then you're both wasting your time, so move on.

Sorry you're going through that :(

• Well honestly, it's really up to you. No one really knows their future with someone, I had 3 boyfriends in the past and neither of them was future worthy ( marriage wise ) . But you will never know he might change his mind, if I was you I would stay and see where it goes, but once again, you should go by how you truly feel. By the way, it's nothing wrong about being upset, and just because he says he doesn't see you guys together doesn't mean he doesn't love you.

• No it's not wrong you feel upset. You should move on, I wouldn't waste my time with someone who said that. You will find someone better, don't worry! Good luck!

• Leave his ass... no u have all right to be